Wednesday, March 18, 2009

After 40!

They said life begins after 40 for a man. Yeah, I believe!

Because :-

After 40, there were many firsts for me.

After 40, I discovered that long-sightedness has seeped in and therefore, blurring my vision whenever I turn to read a book.

After 40, I'm losing more hairs than I ever expected and my wife thinks it's natural.

After 40, my body is scarred from that cycling accident which made me "more manly" and wiser. (Ha! Ha!)

After 40, I had my first operation done last week and stayed in the hospital for the very first time (and last, I hope).

BUT the positive side of it is : After 40, I now upgraded myself to the Men Veteran category in some running races and managed to "cari makan".

Indeed, after hitting 40, life has just begun .....

4 comments:

Frank Chong said...

You left out on your secret for not looking like a 40 year old? Hehe...

John said...

Runnerz,
Ha!Ha! No problem. In fact I'm proud to be 40s.

yipwt said...

man..now u can ace all those races...

Jamie Pang said...

Hello young man! Congrats and may there be more good and happy firsts for you!