Sunday, March 25, 2007

Honeymoon Is Over

One more week and you will see me hitting the road more often in my preparation for the Phuket International Marathon to be held on 17 June 2007. For more details of the event, please click here.

Click PACM members registration for special discount.

All the arrangements for accomodation, transportation and even the training programmes have been sorted out. What's left is the race registration and the execution of my 11-week training programme which is to kick off from April onwards.

I'm looking forward to the marathon and hope my momentum in 2006 will continue to carry me through to this year. However,I need to shelve off 2 to 3kgs extra weight gained during my "honeymoon" after the 30k run!

2 comments:

CP Waterman said...

Better late than never re:A Christmas Marathon Festival In Chiang Mai
Hi John & Wai Mun,
How Wai Mun was left out for praises?I thought she did superbly well herself don't anyone also think so?
Well done Wai Mun, my "cho Lai" !!!
I agree with Carboman, the 2 of u are simply a fantastic couple!Bravo!
Hope to read more postings from u all!
Take care!

John said...

Thank you. My wife will be very happy to see this message.