Thursday, June 30, 2005

Phew!

Yesterday I had my longest run since the last 2 weeks - a 30-minute jog on the football pitch at Kampung Pandan track. I was so glad to jog with the usual gang like Ronnie, Adam, Danny and Justin while they were warming up for their speed work-out.

My tendon didn't hurt much after the run. What a relief! I started to have this crazy idea to participate in this Sunday's Ipoh Half Marathon.

After that I just stayed back to watch those guys suffering from suffocating in their work-out!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

John no worries you will be back in action in no time but pls avoid the Ipoh run this weekend I have faith in you cos you are a competence runner. But the way is it possible for me to tumpang your car to Ipoh?

Anonymous said...

Good Going John, I'm going slowly too. Wishing you a quick recovery..

Anonymous said...

Rohaizad>
Take it easy. It is tempting to do more when the injury seems to have healed. Suggest do step by step and slowly increase mileage and intensity over a long period.