Sunday, March 06, 2005

Counting Down ...

Yup...9 hours to go...the truth will be known soon! KLIM full marathon will be flagged off at 5.00am. Runners will be going through all kind of tests, irregardless how experience you are. Every marathon race offers new experiences and challenges. Your competitors are not your fellow runners. It's your body versus your mind. Therefore, a positive mindset is crucial of how you will perform in your run. I have collected some interesting quotes which may be useful to pull us through the tests:

"You Can If You Think You Can";
"Whatever the MIND can conceive and believe it can achieve" - Napoleon;
"A Winner is not one who never fails, but one who never quits".

Personally, I believe I can achieve my target of a sub-4 hour tomorrow. If I can achieve below 3:49:48, it will be a perfect-10 marathon for me! Wish me luck!

No comments: