Sunday, May 20, 2007

Rebound In Form



I'm so relief as I managed to cover about 32km this morning, the longest distance so far before the Phuket Marathon which is due to start in one month's time.

I had the company of my wife for the first 11km before we parted. I was to participate in the NB Pacesetters 15km and she has volunteered her service for the event.



I clocked 1:16:54 in the 15km event and was glad as I had the early feel of the marathon pace.

After some sips of water, I continued for another 6km.



I think I'm slowly regaining my confidence after a bad patch for a month due to the flu. I can feel that my body system is slowly but surely getting better now. Just hope I can hit top form comes June 17 in Phuket!

5 comments:

Jamie Pang said...

u oso kena flu ah? i oso recovered not so long ago. good to know you' backre on the way! have a great race in phuket!

John said...

Kam siah, Dr! Wish you a superb run in Penang too!

aharis said...

Not late to wish you..
Happy birthday!!!..

QuickSport said...

yo bro John! This is ah tong from Quick-Sport. Happy belated birthday to you.

Just had went thru some of your articles.. nice ;)

Wish you have wonderful Phuket run ;)

John said...

Abd Haris & Ah Tong, thank you vm for your well wishes and thoughts!