Sunday, July 29, 2007

Sign Up For Angkor Wat Half Marathon


Picture courtesy of Run With Me.

We have recently signed up for the Angkor Wat International Half Marathon which will be held on 2 December 2007.

This run, to me, is like a revisit to our history book when we were in Form 1. The difference is now I will physically be there to see it on my own eyes. It's going to be an awesome experience for me for sure. 25 years have passed since I picked up a history book. Therefore, in order not to embarrass myself, I've better read up some of the interesting facts about the world renowned Angkor ruins.

2 comments:

Raymond said...

Wah Angkor Wat run,sure damn syiok one!Remember to take lotsa pics and may u do sub 3.30 ya.
Not going Std Chart spore?

John said...

Hi Doc,

Angkor Wat offers only half marathon. There is no full. Registration fee banyak mahal-lor, USD50!!! Bet I will take more pic kau kau lat!

The date clashes with Spore run. Done it b4, so no go! Have a good run in Spore. Dont forget to cuci mata and stay hydrated to replenish yr saliva! hehehe.